Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Weekend

We had a great Easter weekend. Ryan had 2 Easter hunts, one with my Mom's group on Saturday and one at home on Sunday. Mimi and Boompa were here visiting and got to join in on all the fun. Ryan LOVES hunting eggs. This year he finally understood that you check out your score at the end of the hunt and threw eggs in his basket quickly instead of opening each one as he picked them up.


With the Easter Bunny

(One of the Mom's dressed up - I say what a woman, I wouldn't have done that if they paid me).



"Geez, this Easter bunny is really slacking. I guess I'll have to take over."



1 comment:

Little Baby Manning said...

okay he is getting so big! i haven't been on the computer for alittle while and i was just checking in on you and i couldn't believe it! what a cutie -

and thanks for the book recommendations! we're looking for some new ones.

we'll check back sooner :)
the mannings