Thursday, March 12, 2009

To Delete or Not to Delete

The problem with my really nice camera is it can take a billion shots super fast. Why is this a problem you ask? Because then I end up with 50 of the same exact shots. Except they are not the same. Each photo is just different enough that I can't bear to get rid of any of them. For example....

he's just too cute in this one....

and his expression is just so cute in this one....
and look at his little hands in this one....
another super cute expression...
So you see my dilemma? How can you delete any picture when each one has something special and unique about it? Sure, I may have 10 pictures with the same background and outfit but each one has some quirky and special little expression or look and I want to remember each and every expression his sweet little face makes. However, I am running out of room to store my photo albums....

No comments: