Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Ghetto Day

Yes, it was ghetto day at the Slade house. We broke out Ryan's new slip and slide he got from his good friend Nathan for his birthday. First slip and slide ever. He had a blast!! I couldn't believe my rather "cautious" child would slam down on his tummy but he did! Proud day. But that is not the ghetto part. The ghetto part is the underwear. Well, that and the ghetto pool we stuck Colin in, full diaper and onsie. They both had a blast. Sometimes going ghetto is just fun.

P.s. Yes, the pictures are backwards but I can't figure out how to switch them. You get the idea...





.


1 comment:

The DLG's said...

when you edit, cut and paste the pics.. they are all in code, but you can tell when each one ends, I think it's an "a>" You just highlight each one (they are usually 3-4 lines each) and move them in the order you want! I hope this helps :) Love the blog!