Monday, July 05, 2010

Father's Day Oatmeal Bar Disaster


We made oatmeal bars for Daddy for Father's Day. Ryan was quite the little helper. Colin, not so much. Ate more than he helped. Not that it mattered because I am not sure I should be allowed in the kitchen with my children. Mommy is not known for her extraordinary cooking skills. In fact, Mommy is more known, almost infamously, for her ability to choose a restaurant and make haste to it. In other words, I possess mad eating out skills. However, I am trying! On this great adventure, Mommy didn't read the directions which specifically had you mix certain parts of the recipe at particular times. Mommy and her helpers threw everything into one bowl all at the same time. They came out interesting to say the least. I mean, really. You wouldn't think when and what you mix was all that important. It's all gonna get mixed together in the end right?! Right.....


No comments: