Thursday, May 15, 2008

Oh the Clothes I Won't Be Buying...

It has occurred to me numerous times since finding out we are having another boy that, since this is most likely our last child, I won't be buying anything that looks like this....




Or this....



Or this...


Or any adorable swimsuits like this...



Which I consider a great travesty because I LOVE to shop. And I am so good at it. In fact, if you saw Ryan's closet you'd think that shopping for boys is fun. But it's not. You can only put together so many combinations of shorts and shirts, shirts and shorts. Plus, the selection of boy's clothes in stores is quite inferior to the girl's. It is extremely frustrating to see the rows and rows of adorable girl's clothes compared to the two shelves of boys clothes shoved to the side(ok, I may be exaggerating a little). His superb (in my opinion) collection of clothing is a result of my scouring the earth for the best outfits. That and I can't ever find anything for myself to wear so I end up shopping for him. I really need a new hobby....

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I am right there with you!! I like to think I have saved a lot of money not having girls!!! my email is hubb1234@yahoo.com
Great to hear from you!