Friday, June 20, 2008

Head Shot

I'm a copy cat and Monda at the Daily Stroll who is a true blog hopper found a challenge on Classy Chaos' blog about taking head shots. I have to admit, I already had this one but I had to post it because I think it's a neat shot.



I like this one too...

5 comments:

Valarie said...

I like both of these and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the red hair!

Queen Telling said...

I have a red head too and love the head shots. :)

OHmommy said...

Awwwww.... so cute. What a perfect little head!

The Daily Stroll said...

Great Shots!! Ryan's hair is so cute! BTW...love the new blog :)

Little Baby Manning said...

okay, so did you really tag me again!? i had to do some catching up (i haven't been in the blog world lately) and i'm SURE it's a different lisa ;)

ryan is getting so big! i can't believe how fast this kids are growing!!! looking at him swimming, i thought for sure it wasn't him. and i love love love that his hair has stayed the same color - he is one cute kid ( i know i don't have to tell YOU that)!

are you coming to visit vegas anytime!?