I have been tagged by Courtney.
~Each player answers the questions about themselves.
~At the end of the post, the player tags other people and posts their name, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
What was I doing 10 years ago?
10 years ago I was a junior at SWT, dating Bryce, living in an apartment with Monda and Vicky and having the time of my life!
Five snacks I enjoy-
Chocolate teddy grahams
Keebler Honey Wheat Sticks
Goldfish
Apple & peanut butter
Annie's bunny grahams (honey)
Five Things On My to do list Today-
Dr. appt.
Ryan's swim lesson
Make an invitation pattern
Target
Update blog
Things I would do if I were a billionaire-
Move back to Austin
Build a house
Hook up all my family
Start some charities (and give to current ones)
Start a business
Five Jobs that I have had -
Waitress
Retail
Closing Coordinator
1st Grade Teacher
SAHM
Five of my bad habits-
Leaving lights on
Not filling my car up with gas until I only have a few miles to empty
Having great ideas that I never follow through on
Spending too much money
Wasting time
Five people I Want to Get to Know Better:
A nice way of saying “Tag. You’re it!” -
Janna
Andrea
Lisa
Julie
Teresa
6 Random things:
1. I LOVE getting e-mail (and snail mail)
2. I love taking pictures although I'm not very good at it
3. I wish I knew how to cook
4. I HATE HATE HATE potty training
5. I love blogging and looking at people's blogs, even if I don't know them
6. I am scared to death to have 2 children
Thursday, June 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment