Monday, January 28, 2008

Tag, I'm It!

My friend Monda tagged me so here goes:

Finish the sentence with the 1st thought that comes to your mind.

I know....everything

I believe... in bringing God back into our schools and life

I fought.... the urge for a milk shake today

I am angered.... easily

I love..... my family

I need....more time

I take..... showers

I hear....every little noise, I am known as the “noise police”

I drink.... lots of Diet Coke

I hate.... traffic in Dallas

I use…..deodorant

I want......to do something big

I like..... shopping

I feel.... like chicken tonight (hey, it said the first thing that pops into your head)

I wear...jeans, a lot

I left... diet cokes in the bottom of my grocery cart without paying one time (on accident)…I still feel bad

I do..... 100 laps in the pool every day………HAHAHAHAHA

I hope....that I have healthy, happy children

I dream.... of starting our own business

I drive... a Ford Expedition

I listen.... well

I type... fast

I think.... we are falling apart as a nation

I need...to go to the gym

I wish... we lived in Austin

I am.... 30

I regret.... that all the shows are canceled for this season

I care.... about animals, old people and children

I should..... learn more about the presidential candidates

I am.....going to get a pedicure tomorrow!

I said.... the “s” word in front of my son…luckily he didn’t catch on

I wonder.....why people are getting so weird

I changed.....a diaper….about an hour ago (again…first thing that pops)

I cry..... easily, mostly at movies

I lose.....respect for people without character

I leave....lights on all over the house, drives Bryce crazy

So I am tagging Lisa from Baby Manning, Julie from Scuba & Julie (I don't care if she's about to give birth), and Andrea from Tommy's Blog.

2 comments:

The Daily Stroll said...

Good answers! I was not aware of your "noise police" title :)

Little Baby Manning said...

yikes! thanks for the tag - i think :) it was fun reading your answers!!! okay so that means i actually have to update my blog, right!??? okay, okay ;)

i'll get on that - i promise.

it's so fun checking in on you!